Monday, May 30, 2016

Notifications disappear when I slide the Action Center down

I updated to WM10 a week or so ago and everything seemed to go fine. From then on, I'd get notifications, I'd slide down the Action Center and deal with the notifications. Every app that posts notifications seemed to be working OK.

Then, a day or so ago, notifications started to disappear. What I mean is that I'd get one or more notifications, I'd slide the Action Centre down, there would be no notifications listed, and the notifications icon(s) immediately disappear(s).

In my Settings, in Notifications and Actions, all notifications are turned on. As far as I know, nothing on my phone has changed, unless some updates were done without my knowledge.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/27ZqaWt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment