Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Using a Mobile Hotspot SIM in the 950 XL

I just had an interesting idea....The second SIM card slot in my 950 XL has been empty since I purchased it on release day.
I also have an AT&T Mobile Hotspot. Instead of carrying two separate devices I wonder if I can use the SIM from the Mobile Hotspot in the second SIM card slot in my 950 XL?!

Having AT&T send me a nano SIM (Hotspot has a regular sized SIM) so I can try it out.

The main SIM in my 950 XL has unlimited internet so I can't use the mobile hotspot on it. My Mobile Hotspot has 100 GBs of rollover data. :)

...if I am actually able to use the hotspot feature with the second SIM card I wonder if I can then connect my 950 XL to it over WiFi?! (doubt it as it is most likely using already using the WiFi to do the hotspot).


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/1WXDcQm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment