Friday, June 3, 2016

950XL at 250% display scaling, Calendar month view missing

This may be a really specific problem which may be why I've had so much trouble finding any information on it. So, that said, apologies if this has been discussed (search revealed nothing).

I have a 950XL on build 10586.318.

Going to Settings > System > Display > Size of text, apps and items on this display...
If I put my screen scaling to the very lowest - 250% - it seems to make my calendar 'downgrade' to an older version. I lose any ability to access any sort of settings menu, and I lose the option to select Month view which is the one I use most.

For a while, I thought my calendar was just refusing to update. Then one day I tried to change up to 350% because I heard it improves battery life. Voila, my Calendar app worked like it is supposed to! It's like a completely different version of the app. I have my beloved month view back!

Switching back to 250% ruins it again.

Any information on this? Any ideas?


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/1PbcPPw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment