Saturday, June 4, 2016

Everyone ready to go back to Google Drive after July space reduction?

I got most of my data the f- off of Microsoft's Onedrive. Ready to go back to Google's free 15GB plan. I used Onedrive because the convenience of integration across Microsoft products, including smart phone, plus camera roll bonus...but all of that goes away in July. Needless to say, this is the last straw for me and Microsoft. I will be getting an Xperia phone as my next and going all Google. Thanks for creating extra work for me and almost being cool, Microsoft! I just helped my wife to clear out her drive as well...very considerate of you to consider your Live Gold members in this space reduction, too. But that's why your M$


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/1Y0gKFG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment