Sunday, June 5, 2016

HP Elite x3 vs Lumia 950 XL

Hello All,

So naturally, with a phone upgrade due on the 16th June, I am scouring the web for what is the best windows phone out there.
I am deciding between getting a Lumia 950 XL or waiting out a few weeks for the Elite x3 'Superphone'.

I was wondering whether the x3 was worth waiting for or not. Here are my pros and cons:

What the x3 has over the XL:
- Huge battery
- Fingerprint sensor
- B&O surround speakers
- 8mp front camera
- Snapdragon 820
- Adreno 530 Graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Default Storage

And what the XL has over the x3:
- More manageable size
- Beautiful mozo cases
- Higher ppi display
- Better rear-facing camera
- better flash (tricolour)
- OIS
- Pureview
- Zeiss lens
- Camera button

Overall the annoying thing about the x3 for me is the rear camera and the size of the phone, but who knows the camera may be alright (yet, even though the camera is important to me, I wouldn't use it on a daily basis). However, that new processor and graphics combo could be game-changing...

List off what you would choose and why...

With Thanks,
Ed


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/25H4TlO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment