Tuesday, June 28, 2016

I have never had start up menu or cortana

I downloaded Win 10 a year ago, big mistake, since then I have not had start up or Cortana, not that I think Cortana a priority.
However I have no access to anything in start up menu pictures etc. I have bypassed e-mail and use my Samsung tab in fact if I was able to get to pictures and a few other sites I would probably just transfer them to a remote hard drive and kick win10 into touch.
I though, stupidly , that Mirosoft would have an easy one off patch to the problem, I say stupidly assuming that Microsoft gives damn about people like me who are not PC literate, why should I be, if my new car breaks down I expect the seller to fix it, not have to strip down the engine or for that matter to lift the bonnet/hood to find out the problem.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2918jY7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment