Friday, June 3, 2016

Unable to import contacts after Windows 10 Update on Unlocked At&T 640 LTE

I updated my unlocked Lumia 640 Lte last night to windows 10... Everything went great with the exception of I can't import my contacts.... I have tried several times to reset my phone back to 8.1...from settings> System>About>Reset... but it keeps taking me back to windows 10.....

I am able to add my microsoft acct information right in the beginning while setting up the phone.. I am able to restore my apps. When it comes to trying sync my outlook contacts, it asks for my Msoft account info and password. I do this and it brings me back to add my account info after my information was verified!

I have read up on these issues and have tried the resolutions by resets ....:unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy:

I am afraid I bricked my phone with this update!


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/1U3wQgu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment