Sunday, June 5, 2016

Where is all of my word documents?

Some days ago, i started getting pop-ups from Windows saying that the computer WILL update to Windows 10 (Previously I had Windows 7). On my other computer, I have tried the Windows 10 and wasn't a fan of it. Therefore, i postponed the update many times, until the computer suddenly shut itself down. Then the update to Windows 10 started. When it was done, there were no real problems, except that I at first didn't find any of my files. After a quick search, I found them and put them where i previously had them.

Then, after 2-3 days, I was on my computer. Suddenly it didn't work as it should, so i restarted it, and ANOTHER update to Windows 10 occured, and when this was over, i logged on to my computer again. This time, I couldn't find any of my word files etc. Many years of work is gone, and i cannot find it. Has anyone out there a solution to this problem?

Thank you


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/1U6U6tN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment