Sunday, November 27, 2016

Big problems with power button of my Lumia 1020

Hello guys,

Please, need help with a problem. About 2 month ago, suddenly my Lumia 1020 power button became unresponsibly. First i supposed to be a button problem. I went to a gsm service, they change the button, but nothing. They change entire flex power buttons but still nothing (the volume and camera buttons work's fine). In this time a bought from alliexpres 2 new set of flex bands, i try with them but still nothing(the rest of the buttons wors's fine). I've reset the phone, supposing there is a software problem - nothing.. I can use the phone, but i'm afraid that is freezing - bye bye, i need to wait till is discharging completly, and this is unacceptable.
Now i use the phone with tap to wake and with a block screen app.

Could anyoane give me a solution?

Thanks in advance!

Florin


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2gyW3jN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment