Hi all,
Windows Essentials can no longer be downloaded since January 10th! Therefore no more Photo Gallery, no more Paint, and no more Movie Maker!
What's going on??! I must be the only one who cares, because no one talks about it.
Anyway, can someone recommend an alternative for the above programmes?
Many thanks
EDIT: I actually found an article that gives solutions (seems I wasn't the last dinosaur using Windows Essentials)
http://ift.tt/2jriqaD
Windows Essentials can no longer be downloaded since January 10th! Therefore no more Photo Gallery, no more Paint, and no more Movie Maker!
What's going on??! I must be the only one who cares, because no one talks about it.
Anyway, can someone recommend an alternative for the above programmes?
Many thanks
EDIT: I actually found an article that gives solutions (seems I wasn't the last dinosaur using Windows Essentials)
http://ift.tt/2jriqaD
from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=450965&goto=newpost
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment