Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Contacts don't synchronize

Hello,
I have new Lumia 650. I have created a new MS account (for my father), but before I give it to him I also added my own MS account as second. I can see that my contacts appeared, but they are old and a lot are missing. I figured it is because I primarily use google and these were synchronised long time ago with Microsoft. So I went to a people app on my desktop pc. After short sync I can see fresh contacts there synced with google. BUT it seems they don't want to appear in the phone and there are still those old! In the settings / accounts it keeps showing "syncing..." and when I go out and back into this settings the message about syncing is gone. Email got downloaded though but contacts are still old. I will see in the morning...


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=453193&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment