Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Insider update always stalls out while downloading

I purchased a 4S yesterday to replace a 950XL I'm giving to my mom. I turned on Insider Preview, and set it to Slow. Since then, I've been trying to download 14965.1001, except that it never finishes downloading. It'll stall at some random point (50-80%) and then just sit there forever. Sometimes it'll start up again, and go a little bit, and then stall out again.

It's only been two days, and maybe it'll finally finish downloading itself, but I've never had this problem with any of the other Windows phones I had on the Insider program. They would all just download the update over a variable amount of time, but tens of minutes, not overnight.

Any ideas?


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=453120&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment