Tuesday, February 28, 2017

My SP3 won't turn on

My surface pro 3 worked perfectly fine the night before. Today morning I tried to switch it on as usual from sleep mode by pressing the power button. It didn't start. In such case I usually use it hold the power button for a few seconds till the surface logo pops on the screen. But this time that didn't work. I thought I must've drained my battery so I charged it. There is light on the charger. After nearly 6 hours I tried to switch on again by holding the button for a longer time. It still wouldn't switch on. The charger light would blink once every 10 seconds when I held the button. I even tried the power button volume down button trick but still the same response (light blink every 10 seconds). Please help! Should I wait till tomorrow to see if it works?


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=453145&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment