Saturday, October 28, 2017

How to go from Windows Insider's build to Fall Creators Update of Windows 10 Mobile on Lumia 950?

I have been a Windows Insider for the past year getting the latest builds of Windows 10 Mobile and giving feedback. With the Fall Creators Update official released for Windows 10 Mobile, an no further builds expected, i would like to quit the Windows Insider program for now, remove that build and replace it with the official production build of Win10Mobile that was released last week. Can someone walk me through that process? I don't need a backup of my phone or anything like that (i have saved everything that was on the phone to my PC) and plan to start with a fresh new configuration (not use an existing backup). Thanks in advance!


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2yW1NgM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment