Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Error code: 0x8007232B DNS Name does not exist

Ok, so I am running VMware Workstation 12 Player and I've looked around on the web and found some Windows 10 .iso files. Installs great. I can choose any edition of Windows 10, whether it's Windows 10 Home, Pro, Enterprise, or Education. After I've installed everything, I go to the Settings > Updates & Security > Activation and click on Change Product Key. When I downloaded the .iso file, it also included a .txt file of product keys to use depending on the edition. And I have tested this when I successfully installed Windows 10 Pro or Education edition. So when I go to change product key, I copy and paste the 5 digit 5 block product key in. And when I do that, I get the error. Error code: 0x8007232B DNS Name does not exist. I'm not exactly sure what that error means. Can someone explain it to me? And I've already read this article: http://ift.tt/1U7nIrw It doesn't say if it applies to Windows 10. I have also found websites to sell Windows 10 and Windows 7 product keys depending on the edition. So I would also like your opinion on that. I'd like to know if it's possible to just buy standalone product keys somewhere.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/1sbhWKB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment