Thursday, May 26, 2016

Phone is doing the weirdest thing....

Up until last night my 950 (OEM build, non insider) was working perfectly, then last night I tried to unlock it and all I'm getting is a gray screen with this message: "This device has been locked for security reasons. Connect your device to a power source for at least two hours, then restart it to try again".

I plugged it in overnight but this morning the phone is still in a security lockdown state.

I've never seen a message like that before. The only thing I was able to do was a soft reset, which hasn't helped.

Does anyone know what this message means? What have I done to my phone? Has my phone been hacked or has the OS gone into meltdown?

Has anyone seen this on their phone? Any known fixes?


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/1TZLtNH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment