Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Why does Leo Laporte host Windows Weekly?

I've been listening to the show for over 2 years and Man, in the last 6-10 months Leo has nothing but sarcasm and a constant mocking attitude on the show. He brings nothing positive except for praising chromebooks, Bash, and other things not Microsoft.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of technology and have no allegiance to any of the three, but geez, Leo certainly sounds like the only reason he's there is to take shots at Microsoft.

And when I hear him on the other shows, whenever something is brought up about Microsoft, he's lightning quick to blast them and ridicule whatever they did when it's some kind of mistake or blunder on MS's part.

Listen to his podcasts and you'll notice this as well. It get's very tiring and I wonder if Thurrott and Foley are sick of it as well but don't say anything.

Anyways, my 2 cents.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/1OXR2zQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment