Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Battery Drainage ,Help Needed

Battery is draining very fast for the past few days.Last week once I had gone to sleep after charging phone to 100 % and woke up to find phone switched off.On switching it on I found 5% charge remaining and a critical battery level notification.Wifi & data were off ,only location was on like other days.This is the first time this is happening. Now again for past two days battery is draining more than usual.I checked Battery Usage By Apps and last week and now too I find Windows Default Lock Screen the one & only culprit - consuming >80% battery,that also 0% background usage.I had set it to 'Managed by Windows' in Battery Saver.I am a light to moderate user & battery lasts the full day for me normally.Phone is Lumia 535DS.What should I do ? Any suggestions ?
Thanks in advance.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2bR05AM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment