Wednesday, August 31, 2016

I am getting an error 0x8007005

I am at a conference and for the last several days, I have used OneNote on my Surface 3 to take notes and pictures. I am current at the conference and tried to access OneNote and I got the error message 0x8007005 and it won't let me access my notes. To say that I am frustrated is an understatement. I need access to these notes for my work as I need to report back.

I tried access OneNote by pressing the windows icon and then pressing OneNote. I have also tried to access it using Cortana.

I have restarted my computer several times and shut it down completely twice and I still get the same error message. Please tell me how I can get access to my notes.

Thanks,

Julie


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2bBBS5E
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment