Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Windows 10 mobile: Biggest disappointment in my Microsoft-Life

Hello everybody,

last Christmas I bought me a Lumia 550 with Windows 10 mobile preinstalled. I have used it till now. But there are so many flaws, that I don't know where to start. Does Microsoft know that it is offending their last hardcore fans? And I'm using more or less the standard apps.

Calender: My calender is completed nuts. Some birthdays are not showing. I'm German, but some birthdays are shown as i.e. "John's birthday" and the next one in German spelling "Johns Geburtstag".

Calender: After the last update other apps weren't able to save dates into the calender. I had to change the data privacy protection to "off", then to "on" again to get back on the track.

Contacts: After the last update all photos were gone. If I get a texto from my husband there are now two threads. Why? I don't know.

Contacts: Some birthdays are changing without my influence! Some birthdays have completely disappeared.

Location/tracking: Nevertheless I have disable "location" the location symbol is being shown from time to time.

Store: It's so so lame.

Photos: My Photo app is linked to Onedrive. Sometimes I delete pictures on the phone. They seem to be deleted, but after some hours they show up again.

At the moment I wouldn't buy a Windows phone again. Why does Microsoft do such a bad job? Why?

Greetings from Germany


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2bGiAHQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment