Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Not enough internal memory to download updates

My phone wanted to downlaod updates to its 8GB internal memory, so I bought a 16GB expansion card. Transferred over all the apps i could do, bank ,facebook, etc.

However I got an update yesterday, and it could not install it as it said I do not have enough internal memory, so went into the memory and tried to move the apps, however as they are ALL Microsoft apps it won't let me move or uninstall any of them! So I cleared all my photos and maps, but still no joy. The apps which are taking up all the space are Microsoft apps, like x box!! I don't want this but cannot uninstall or move it.

Is there a larger internal memory I can get? or is there away to remove these annoying apps (x box) and free up some space?


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2bOkO8B
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment