Tuesday, August 30, 2016

No notifications and apps not appearing in notifications + actions- Nokia Lumia 920 windows 8.1

A few apps, chiefly textnow and kik, suddenly stopped sending me push notifications, it does not appear on the tile and doesn't inform me until I've opened the app.

I uninstalled and reinstalled them both twice, neither reappeared in the Notifications + Actions section in Settings with messages being sent to them.

I soft resetted, 3 times then did a factory reset twice, first with back-up, the second time with clean slate. Reinstalling twice, with each soft and factory reset...

-nothing is restricted in data sense

-I'd never looked in the battery saving option before, but it does not have the run in background slider that facebook does.

I've ran these apps for over a year now and have had no issue with either until today.

As I am writing this, neither text now nor facebook messenger will load now!

Please help!!


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2bToB6p
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment