Monday, October 31, 2016

Wireless Continuum?.?.

So this may have been answered many times but here goes...

Can you and is it worth it to wirelessly use continuum and to use a Bluetooth Xbox one s controller for some games and watch Netflix to the tv?

I have a Lumia 950 and am interested in looking into continuum but I'm not So sure if want to be wired in as ill be around 12-15 feet away from my tv screen.

How do you use continuum and are you happy with it? Is it smoother than apple airplay? (the lady uses her iPhone 6 wirelessly all the with amazon prime movies to the TV through the apple TV.) I'd like to use my own windows gear and not rely on her iPhone at times.

Thank you everyone ahead of time. :)


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2etcb4j
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment