Sunday, October 30, 2016

Decisions decisions: Lumia 640 xl or Motorola Motor G Turbo Edition?

These handsets are within my price range. I like the Lumia better(not a big android fan). I have some concerns about Lumia that makes me doubt whether it's the right phone for me or not. For example, is the 1 GB of ram and 8 GB of internal storage enough for future Windows Mobile updates and application updates? Or Will there be any future updates?(Witnessed Microsoft abandoning ship with the WP7).
On the other hand, the Moto G has 2 GB of ram, but it runs on Android which requires more ram than Windows Mobile. So, 1 GB vs 2 GB seems not to make a big difference.Or am I wrong?
I've tried both Android and iOS, and didn't really like either of them. It's like everyone says, iOS is more user friendly, but Android is more customizable (The customizations I've seen people do on their phones really weren't that special.)
Both these phones are around $200 where I live(to be exact, Motorola is about $50 more expensive). So, what do you guys suggest? should i give Windows Mobile a try?


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2f3nvVU
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment