Thursday, February 2, 2017

Default pictures app and upload to OneDrive Business

Hey
I use Windows 10 Mobile with Pictures App.
Now I get the Information, that my personal OneDrive Account is full.
When I go to preferences, I can see an offer, which would allow me to get 1 TB OneDrive when switching to Office 365.
I already have such Office abo. But I am not able to Switch to my Business Account.
When I go t o the Option: OneDrive-Upload preferences within the app, I come to the camera upload Options and there only my "email" account is visible there. And I have both accounts (private and Business) on same account.
Does anybody know, how I can swith from Standard OneDrive to Business?

THX in advance


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=451331&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment