Friday, February 24, 2017

Garmin Connect Mobile on phone and desktop

I've gone with the Garmin Forerunner 235. After that I downloaded the Garmin Connect Mobile for my Lumia 950. I discovered that Garmin also has it available for the Windows 10 PC, so I thought why not download it for that? I've gone ahead and done that, but when I did it wanted to also sync via Bluetooth to the Forerunner 235. I'm now wondering if that's redundant? I thought it would be more or less like the Fitbit or Microsoft Band software, where the desktop version was for accessing my account, checking my progress, etc. So the Garmin Connect Mobile on the desktop also wanting to connect to my watch I think would just make it confused. For those using Garmin's, what do you suggest?


Rod


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=452928&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment