Thursday, February 2, 2017

had to step away from my 950 before it went though a window

So I got a replacement 950 from my 1 year old 950's demise of a broken screen. The replacement I got kept shutting off. Went to attend to get a new sim card because of the new replacement phone, month later still shutting off. Went to the device support Center and had it diagnosed and there was on problems. Relieved new replacement phone...no start screen, only had app list, WTF! Using a spare s7 for now cause I use my phone for work and have the phone turning off during a call, not to mention it eats battery when it reboots. This is really testing my limits for someone using a windows phone since 2011.


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=451400&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment