Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Why as the only user (as administrator) can not use Surface Apps after a period of time?

I had a Surface Pro 4 three months ago. However, I have installed just one user (administrator). After one month, I cannot use Surface Apps at all. Furthermore, I cannot use "System control" to add new users.

Recently, I tried the following to add a new user (as regular user, not administrator), then the new user can use all Surface Apps. I don't know the reason why the problem get fixed. Can anyone show similar experience in using Surface Pro 4?
(Add new user)
Press Windows key + R
Type control userpasswords2 and click OK
Click on add under users tab


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=451235&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment