Friday, February 24, 2017

Why this always happen?!

Hello, my laptop faces another problem again :/ Yesterday I opened up my laptop and then it says HP then it goes black screen, so I wait 5-10 minutes then it says Starting Windows without the color glass, then I wait 2-4 minutes again then There's glass color now, then I wait 5-10 minutes again, then I saw Welcome screen, then it freezes, then it goes black.. Please help me. Whenever I press f8 it buzzes, Please help me my father,mother and sister gonna kill me. I know how to solve the black screen after Welcome screen press Ctrl + Shift + Esc, but I am worried on slow booting it takes 10 minutes to start a computer please help me, I think the screen is black after login because the computer's explorer.exe file is corrupted or It failed to start explorer.exe at startup. but help me on the black screen before starting windows and Slow boot, It takes 10 minutes to finish booting Please Help!! HP ProBook 4530s INTEL-ICORE 3 Windows 7 Ultimate X64 bit Why this always happens?! I have setup file of windows 7 iso on my D drive. If the only solution is to reinstall it. I will do it but i do not know how to boot with Setup file it's Folder not iso sorry but it has Ultimate / Prof.. and more all! so please help me..


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=452938&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment