Thursday, February 2, 2017

Why won't Edge let me install Chrome?

So, I've been using Chrome for the better part of a year now, and I had an issue with YouTube videos, the video would lag behind the audio. I found no fixes for this, so I uninstalled Chrome and hoped to re-install it just using Edge. However, when I try to download it from Edge, nothing happens. Originally, a message box came up asking what I'd like to do with the Chrome installed, asking me if I wanted to "Save" "Save As" or "Cancel." None of them worked, the only button there that worked was the little "X" at the top right of the box. I tried disabling Edge asking me what to do with downloads, but when I click the download button, nothing happens. No pop up, nothing in my downloads folder, nothing. Please help.


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=451387&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment