Thursday, December 28, 2017

Android or iPhone for Windows user?

Hi guys,

I have been 100% Windows-exclusive since Lumia 920, back in 2012. Currently on Windows 10 desktop, laptop, Surface Pro and Lumia 950XL. Outlook.com is my main email/calendar/address book, OneDrive my cloud. The only thing I have skipped was Xbox - but it is not overly relevant in this story, I think.

I'm planning to stick with my 950XL for another year... but I'm starting to consider where next. For those who have already made a switch - what do you think, which platform is easier to integrate in my Windows ecosystem? I have experimented a bit with Android - since Nexus 5X is my work phone - and were not fully happy with Android's native apps incapability to sync both ways basic requirements such as contacts, calendar... but it looks like it can be worked around with Outlook for Android. I used to have iPhone before Lumia 920, and - much as my memory serves - it worked quite nice with Windows, but then again last iOS I was really using was iOS6, so I have no idea how well new iOS goes together with Windows 10.

Any observation, recommendation, experience... much appreciated.

Nick


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2BQTNya
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment