Saturday, December 30, 2017

Well I've killed my surface after 5 days.

Bought a new surface pro. It kept restarting and blue screening. Decided to reset but wanted a completely fresh install with no other partitions.

Loaded up a windows recovery USB and deleted all partitions leaving only the entire main drive.

Instead of erasing the whole drive and installing a fresh copy of widows, computer restarted and started going straight into bios.

I downloaded an actual image for my serial number from Microsoft and am able to go into the initial recovery screen using a bootable USB drive, select "use recovery drive" option but then every time I click on erase all programs and reset computer it stops at a blue screen saying "unable to reset your pc."

Out of ideas.

.😯


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2CnGoAZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment