Sunday, December 31, 2017

Love this phone

Yes, I know that Windows 10 Mobile is dead. Also, if I had to spend full price on it, I would not have done so. However, I paid $167 for a brand new unlocked Idol 4s at the Microsoft Store 3 days ago and it works well.

I love the text message reading through my bluetooth connection in my car, proper Onedrive Integration and fully supported Cortana integration. It has no issue connecting to the 2015 Dodge Dart Bluetooth connection I have so far. I also enjoy the fact that the screen can be set to never turn off.

I do have a Sony Xperia XA1 and is the only Android phone that works good for me. I also like the fact that the Idol 4s feels like it is the same size as the Lumia 950. I did have some data connection problems with the 4s but it appears that setting the APN to nxtgenphone took care of that.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2En9rTr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment