Saturday, March 31, 2018

Does Cortana/invoke work with Nest thermostat?

I've tried a dozen commands to get my Invoke to do anything on my Nest. "can't find the device named thermostat, or temperature." the name is Kitchen. When I asked to set kitchen to 76. Cortana says sorry try to set a scene like aurura.

I went to the Nest site and searched for Cortana and for invoke. Pretty much 0 results. I searched through all the devices and apps that" works with Nest". No Cortana and no Invoke. The most obscure and limited sounding devices work with Nest, but Cortana on every Windows 10 device goes un-noticed.

Am I missing something? I'm connected through my Nest account to work with Cortana and my cortana Home skill is connected to Nest.

Commands I tried:
Set temperature to
Set kitchen to
Change temperature to
Make kitchen warmer
Make it warmer
Set thermostat to
Change thermostat to
Change kitchen to
Set and change Nest to


from Windows Central Forums https://ift.tt/2E9J8PA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment