Sunday, May 29, 2016

Is the new W10M the old Android?

I remembered the days when windows phone used to be sleek, stable and beautiful, apps works as they supposed to, a ½GIG Ram windows phone can go against a GIG Ram android phone in performance, the only hold back was APP Gap. In comparison, android phones have more APPs than Windows, but the performance is poor, a reset is needed every now and then, bla bla bla…

Now, the new windows OS compared to the new android OS, is the vice versa, midrange and budget android phones works just like the old windows phones, plus more APPs for that matter, the windows OS on the other hand, lacks APPs and is now unstable, a reset is now needed every now and then.

I have been a windows fan since day 1, even now, my daily driver is windows, but it's hurting me, because the windows experience is gone. I used to convince android and iOS fans to join windows because of one or two things but now, I don't know what's left for windows that is better than android or iOS.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/1UmVvLA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment