Sunday, May 29, 2016

Start screen feezes/lags

Last week I took the SIM out of my 950XL (running .318), put it in an adapter and dropped it in my 640 which is running the latest Redstone build. Decided to switch it back as I need my 950XL for two authenticator apps, tied to the phone and am tired of carrying two phones Now, the above info may or may not be related to my problem - it could be that I only just noticed it now after putting the sim back in the 950XL.

The problem: when scrolling through my start screen, or rearranging my live tiles, the start screen freezes for a seconds/lags and is non-responsive. It eventually responds, but it definitely is freezing/lagging. Has anyone seen this or have a suggestion on how to fix it?

I've done a soft reset. I recently installed Audible. Uninstalling seemed to have no effect. Any thoughts?


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/1P9EUvQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment