Saturday, June 4, 2016

Issues with UWP Skype Beta for W10 Mobile - help please

Hello.

A few questions about the UWP Skype app for W10M on Redstone builds.

1 - I installed it, uninstalled it and now I cannot download old Skype from the store. It fails. How can I fix it?

2 - I reinstalled Skype UWP and now I have one app called 'Skype Preview' that works and a duplicate app which is also called 'Skype Preview' which is PENDING. How can I remove the pending duplicate?

3 - How do we get updates to the Skype UWP app? Will it be through the store or must we sideload a newer version?

4 - I know the app is beta but how can I get any sort of Skype notifications to appear?

These are all issues others seem to be experiencing but I cannot find the solution so I wanted to ask.

Thanks for the help.

Many thanks.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/1U1ROLn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment