Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Slow download speeds on Windows 10 Mobile STORE

NOTE: This query is specific to Windows 10 and for the purpose of this thread, just the mobile version as I've noted elsewhere that people tend to discuss solutions for Windows 10 PC. I can live with the PC issue as I don't carry the desktop around!
Besides poor internet speeds, would someone please explain in detail why it takes forever to download apps from W1OM store particularly on Wi-Fi? 8.1 was a breeze; I could download an app in no time but now on W10M it can take the whole week. If I wanted to use the new app straight away I'm doomed. This has to be the one thing I miss from 8.1 since my other issue, battery drain, is almost all resolved now with 14372.0


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2950WAY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment