Monday, August 29, 2016

Lumia 830 Camera Problem

Hi, this is my first post in this forums. I have a Lumia 830 running windows 10 anniversary update. 4 months in (at that time it was running W8.1 update 1), the main camera stopped working. It was in warranty so I had the camera module replaced. Now 2 weeks ago, the problem resurfaced.
It started with the main camera not starting up and the small square in the centre consistently blinking. I reset the phone using windows device recovery tool but it didn't work. I decided to go back to the care center, checked the camera once again and it was working again. So I guess it is not a hardware fault. Then a few days later, it again stopped working and then started working a few hours later.

Overall, the camera app has 3 different stages:

1. Where the centre square keeps blinking and the camera doesn't start up. Turning on the flashlight freezes the phone.
2. A brown, noisy screen like a TV screen with no signal (except for the change in colour).
3. When the camera is working properly.

Can anyone please help out?


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2byTLNS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment