Monday, October 24, 2016

My Lumia 950 drains battery by 10% / hour since last week, even after Windows Device Recovery Tool.

My Lumia 950 will not charge or be recognized by the pc until I restart. I have done a Hard Reset (turn device off and on with volume down, followed by volume up, down, power, volume down again) and Windows Device Recovery. My last attempt restoring my Lumia 950 was installing the latest Release Preview of the insider program. I was not installing any insider updates before.
The battery drain is quite consistent. If everything is turned off (wifi, bluetooth, glance, cellular data, no apps open in background) it almost uses the same amount as using the device, roughly 10% drain per hour.
Any advise what to do?


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2e669GG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment