Thursday, February 2, 2017

A good small W10 tablet - Advice needed

Hi Windows pals. So, the removal of the BBC iPlayer app from W10 mobile whilst MS are still piddling about not announcing the Surface phone and not mentioning if older devices will be able to update to their latest change of direction has convinced me that there is no point waiting for MS to pull themselves together. Abandoned again, I'm planning on trying something different.

So, I can't stand the idea of an Android mess and the Apple ecosystem is too expensive for me to drop all my Windows devices to move to. I'll stick with MS but I'm going to have to be creative if I'm going to do that. MS is not going to help.


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=451409&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment