Saturday, February 25, 2017

How do I get automatic forced cleaning off my laptop?

I got a message stating that my Windows 10 license expired. This message froze my computer so I could not do anything on it. The only choice I had was to call the phone number that was provided. In order to get my computer unlocked, I had to pay $199.00 so they could clean my computer. There was nothing wrong with my computer. Now this place said I have this service for a year. So next year my computer will lock up and I will be held hostage to pay $199 again. If my computer needs to be cleaned I should be able to shop around for something cheaper. How can I get whatever has been put in place to lock my computer, off of my computer?


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=452980&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment