Sunday, February 26, 2017

How do I stop windowscentral.com Emails?

I now get about three emails a day from windowscentral.com promoting the latest articles posted there. The emails do not have any way to unsubscribe. Most emails like that provide unsubscribe info at bottom. I was not getting these emails two months ago. How do I stop these emails? I log into the account and go to account page ant it is a completely different web site. (passport.mobilenations.com) How do I control subscription I did not ask for from an account from a web site different from windowscentral.com? This is so strange.

Sometime in 2013 I signed up for Windows Phone Central forums (forums.wpcentral.com) to post questions about a windows phone I had. It appears wpcentral.com turned into windowscentral.com. Then my account appears to be owned by passport.mobilenations.com. passport.mobilenations.com appears to connect my account to a whole host of web sites. I do not know what is going on.

How do I stop these emails?


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=452992&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment