Sunday, February 26, 2017

I didn't understand the logic behind Onedrive sync

Hi all,

I think I didnt understand the logic behind the sync in OneDrive.

What I am looking for is the following:

I have a local folder on my PC, I want OneDrive to always sync this folder, such that the folder in the cloud is always up to date and contains the exact same files as in the local folder on my PC.

What I currently have is a folder in the cloud that is not in sync with the local folder, if I want it to be I need to manually copy files to OneDrive, and on top of this I have a copy of my local folder (not up to date) somewhere else on my PC, where OneDrive downloads the files from the cloud...

I didnt quite understand the logic of the sync function.

PS - Where do I change the location to which OneDrive sync downloads the files it synced with my PC? Can I stop this download? I dont really need it, I have the files in another folder on the PC and on the cloud...

Thanks.


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=453029&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment