Friday, February 3, 2017

Proper way to disconnect from lap dock or desk dock (with external monitor)

What's the correct procedure to disconnect my HP Elite X3 (or I suppose and W10 Continuum phone) from either the lap dock or desk dock with an external monitor? I find at least recently with the newer Insider builds, that if I just pull the USB-C cable from the phone as I'm leaving, that most of the time the display won't come on any more. I can press the power button and nothing happens. I need to then hold the power button in for 15-20 seconds to reboot the phone to get the screen back. Is this a glitch in Continuum? Or am I ejecting my phone incorrectly?


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=451453&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment