Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Re-register to OneDrive does not work!

Hi, a few days ago, I was suddenly be logged out on my OneDrive on my laptop. I didn't do anything, but I found out that I was logged out.
So now my laptop isn't synchronising with OneDrive anymore. Moreover, I see a grey OneDrive-cloud in the bottom right bar.

I tried to re-register, sign in to OneDrive. However, this doesn't work! :-(
I get an error message: "The OneDrive-map cannot be made at the selected location". (see picture)
However, the location is just the usual location C:\Users\MyName\OneDrive, and it worked perfectly before!
Moreover, if I try to change the location, nothing happens if I press that 'link'. Also, after the error message, the signing-in screen blocks and I have to cancel that screen via the bottom bar...

Who can help me reconnect my OneDrive on my laptop again?

Best regards, Jop
Attached Images


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=451286&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment