Thursday, February 2, 2017

Relative volume between Groove music and Navigation voice

I have been using the Maps navigation turn by turn guidance on my 640 whilst also playing music, all this through Bluetooth to my motorcycle plugfones.

Whilst I can control the volume of both the music and the guidance, the music is way louder and the voice very quiet. If I get the volume right for one, then it is either way too loud or way too quiet for the other.

Has anyone else experienced this? I have used the Settings/Extras/Equalizer, selected custom and reduced every column to one bar, in the hope that this just impacts music volume. I believe that it has given a slight improvement.

Thanks


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=451324&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment