Thursday, February 2, 2017

Unusual Outlook Behavior

I've never had this problem nor have I heard about it from anyone else. I have 3 email accounts and I keep each one pinned to the start screen for obvious reasons. For the past couple of days whenever I open any of them a different account pops up. For example, if I open my Exchange account my Gmail populates the screen or my Live account. This happens with any of the tiles and rarely does the right one open. I've deleted my accounts and started again from scratch, soft reset, hard reset, consulted a voodoo priest and even resorted to physical violence but to no avail. I'm not on any Insider build btw.

Edit: Forgot to mention that all 3 tiles show the same notification at the same time so it's easy to know which account is going to open regardless of what tile I hit.


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=451407&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment