Friday, February 24, 2017

WTS: NVIDIA GTX 1070 Founders Edition - Unused, but not New in Box

Item Description: NVIDIA GTX 1070 Founders Edition
Price: $350
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A
Condition: Fine
Includes: GPU only, no packaging
Item Location: US
Shipping Details: *UPS with Tracking - included in price
Payment Options: Paypal only please
Additional Info: GPU came in a prebuilt PC that I purchased. I took it out before powering the PC on and put my 1080 inside the PC. I have never used it, I'm sure it was powered on when they installed Windows, tested, etc.
Photos: Coming later today
Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=452882&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment