Friday, February 24, 2017

WTS/WTT: HP Elite x3 fully boxed complete with desk dock (UK) only

Item Description:
Bit of a long shot here for UK residents only. I have an excellent condition HP Elite x3, fully boxed complete with desk dock. I can't see any marks or blemishes on the handset itself or the desk dock. I have just had the handset replaced by HP because the SD card kept disconnecting. The new handset has been working flawlessly since it arrived.
Price: £530.00
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?:Unlocked
Condition: Excellent
Includes:
All originally shipped items
Item Location: Burton on Trent UK
Shipping Details: UK only
Payment Options: Bank Transfer/Cash on Collection
Additional Info:
Selling because I am not using the desk dock at all and I think going back to a 950XL and recouping a little cash would be the better option for me. If anybody has an unlocked 950XL that is looking for an Elite x3 I would be interested in working out a deal involving that. Like I said this is a long shot for the UK only. I will get pictures up later when I get home form work.
Thanks for looking and any questions please ask

Photos: Coming later when I get home from work


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=452870&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment